3D Nano Prep
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- • Quick removal of surface contaminants.
- • Easy to use with less effort.
- • Leaves surface smooth as glass. The 3D Clay towel works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced polymerized rubber technology, the next generation of surface preparation.
- Introducing the latest and greatest tool for paint decontamination. 1000’s of professional and novice detailers have switched to the 3D Nano Surface Prep Towel™.
- With the introduction of this new technology, you are able to whisk away bonded contaminants faster than ever before.
- Special polymerized rubber technology allows quick and easy removal of bugs, tar, overspray, rail dust particles and many other industrial pollutants that are attacking your vehicle’s surface every day.
- Completely 100% safe to use on all parts of your vehicle including paint, glass & wheels.
- What makes the HD Nano Surface Prep Towel™ different from all other decontamination options is the extended use it offers.
- Decontaminate up to 50 averaged sized vehicles with just 1 Nano Surface Prep Towel™. Unlike conventional detailers clay that collects and stores dislodged contaminants within its structure thus weakening its effectiveness,
- 3D Nano Surface Prep Towel™ quickly releases these accumulated harmful pollutants with just a quick flush. After each section just rinse with your choice of lubricant or water and it’s as good as new.
- Don’t worry if you drop you clay towel because dirt and debris is just a rinse away allowing for even more use.
- Larger surface contact area also means greater particle removal with every gentle swipe.
- No need to scrub the surface with the 3D Nano Surface Prep Towel™either, just lightly wipe back and forth and that’s it! Special microfiber backing material creates an extra soft buffer to reduce particle scoring of the surface.
- This greater contact area also means that you’ll be able to get the job done much faster.
- Many report as much as 50% reduced touch time allowing you to concentrate your attention on more of the little details your car deserves.