3D Gum & Tar Remover uses high quality V.O.C compliant solvents to make removing any sticky substance off any underlying material fast, easy and safe.
What is it? - Paint-safe solvent that dissolves all types of sticky substances like gum, tar, adhesive and sticker residues.
What does it do? - Removes unsightly sticky contaminants and residues stuck on hard, smooth surfaces without harming the surface.
When do you use it? - Anytime you need to remove any sticky contaminant or residue off a smooth surface.
Why use 3D Gum & Tar Remover over other options? - This product is completely safe for dissolving sticky residues, contaminants and other substances without harming the underlying surface, coating or material. It’s also fast-acting so it reduces the amount of time needed for the job and because it fully dissolves and emulsifies the offending sticky material it makes wipe-off faster and safer for the underlying surface, coating or material.
3D on the outside of the bottle means you can trust the product on the inside of the bottle.
- Removes gum, tar, adhesive reside, stickers, glue, tree sap, emblem tape, rubber streaks, grease, oily traffic film, asphalt, wheel weight adhesive.
- Can be used inside of car to remove sticky candy residues.
- Safe for clearcoat paint, chrome, glass, plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces,
- Non-spotting solvent formula – Non-abrasive – Non-acid.
- Paint-safe solvent dissolves sticky substances making them easy to wipe off.
- Safer alternative to detailing clay or clay substitutes, compounding, polishing and sanding.
- 3D’s Green Earth Technology – Biodegradable, Prop 65 and V.O.C. compliant
IMPORTANT: Always work on a cool clean surface in the shade.
Step 1: Dampen a microfiber utility towel with the 3D Gum & Tar Remover.
Step 2: Press the dampened portion of the microfiber towel against the sticky substance you want to remove and apply light pressure for 30 to 45 seconds.
Step 3: Wipe this area until all traces of the sticky residues or any other contaminant you’re trying to remove is no longer visible on the surface.
Repeat this process to all other unwanted sticky residues on the rest of the car.
Professional Technique Tip
The biggest mistake most people make when trying to remove some type of adhesive or sticky substance is they apply the gum and tar remover and then start rubbing.
The correct way to use this type of product is to apply the product to the offending substance and allow the product to dwell so it can soak-in or penetrate the sticky substance and thus dissolve and emulsify it.
If you simply rub the sticky stuff without allowing the solvent to penetrate and do its job (dissolving and loosening), then you end up fighting yourself and, in some cases, you end up scratching the surface due to your incorrect technique and lack of patience.
So be a pro and allow the solvent some time to do its thing, then rub.