Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- GRAND BLAST is a heavy duty degreaser that is dilutable at different rates to adjust its power for different types of cleaning and degreasing.
- GRAND BLAST is intended to be used by detailers to clean under the hood and in similar heavy grease and oil deposit areas.
- GRAND BLAST is so powerful that it is also used by repair mechanics that want to clean the engine or axle area of grease and dirt before making repairs.
- You will not find a more powerful degreaser that is still safe to use at a dilution of 4:1 all the way to 10:1. This degreaser would be extremely helpful if you have to clean up sticky and gunky parts like carburetors.
- You can order our pre-labeled 32oz. OSHA approved bottle to make dilution easier. The sprayer is sold separately.
- GRAND SLAM is best used by spraying it on the engine; let it sit for a minute or two then blow the engine off with a blaster or compressed air.
- You can even use a leaf blower. Then spray the engine with waterless car wash; blow it off again and then wipe the exposed areas.
- You can follow up with a protective dressing like NON SILICONE DRESSING, HD DRESSING, or ULTRA PROTECTANT
- On your engines you usually are using only 4:1. So it makes it very easy for you to clean up any the dirty greasy grime that’s left in an engine before you get to the final detailing stages.
- Be thorough and make sure you get into the nooks and crannies any places that grease might be settling.
- Don’t let it sit for anything longer than two minutes and if you have to in any hard-to-reach areas
- grand-slam-spray2.jpg You can slightly agitate with a tree brush.
- Try not to yank around too much on stuff inside you don’t want to loosen up any wires.
- You can use an air blaster to get the dirt and grease out of all the tight spaces. You should always wear goggles.
- Watch as the chemical and air from the blaster, take away a lot of the dirt, the grease, and the grime; instead of you having to use tools or a pressure washer.
- Now, as you cut through the grease, take your 3D waterless product
- give it a quick rinse down to bring a little bit of shine to all the plastics as well, so it will dress it. There are advanced polymers in WATERLESS CAR WASH that will lift up all the dirt and also give you a nice good shine.
- Be very careful when cleaning inside an engine bay because there are a lot of sharp parts. It’s a good idea to wear latex gloves. For hard to reach places, a tree brush, wrapped with a microfiber towel, is an awesome cleaning tool.
- You can clean a dirty engine with these two products, an air blaster, a couple of towels and not a single drop of water.
- We can not only clean the engine but will also increase the value of the car! 3D Grand Blast has other home applications such as cleaning your BBQ, cleaning your stove top grill.
- It will also clean out brake dust.
- It can be diluted anywhere from 4:1 if you’d like a strong enough to be used to clean up your engine; all the way to about 15:1 if you have lighter cleaning.
- Grand Blast is easy to use with an air blaster or a Tornado.
- It is gentle at 15:1 for home use. The 3D WATERLESS CAR WASH leaves a nice little shine for those of you that like an enhanced shine a little bit more gloss on your engine can check out our video for 3D ULTRA PROTECTANT.
- Grand Blast is 3D’s most powerful degreaser designed to quickly clean even the greasiest engine compartment.
- But engines aren’t the only thing that can benefit from this amazing cleaner because it excels at cutting through and quickly breaking down oil based soiling pretty much anywhere on the exterior of a vehicle.
- This includes rocker panels, door jambs, wheel wells, undercarriages & suspension components.
- You can use a pressurized washer for some uses. Grand Slam can be safely used on Aircraft, RVs, Motorcycles, Semi Trucks, Tractor Trailers & even Mobile Homes.
|Size||1 gal,5 gal|