- 3D Towel Kleen™ is a lemon scented, powerful, “low foam” laundry machine soap specifically designed to tackle the unique tasks of cleaning towels used in an auto detailing environment.
- Unlike powdered soaps, this liquid detergent flushes completely from your fabrics and will not retain residue within the towel fibers.
- This will ultimately eliminate streaking on windows, paintwork or anywhere else a bare surface is desired and will also extend the towel life while maintaining its plushness. 100% safe and formulated to be used with all Microfiber, Cotton and even Foam & Wool.
- Stop wasting your hard earned money on high priced offerings which can cost up to twice as much as 3D’s Towel Kleen.
- Are you tired of discarding your precious and costly towels after using them only once or twice? Most “dedicated” towel detergents do an acceptable job of cleaning, but fail in regards to preserving the original feel and softness of your towels.
- 3D offers a powerful, cost effective laundry detergent solution that is tough on releasing oil based stains and residues from towels, while maintaining their softness and absorbency.
- Towel Kleen is ideal for releasing soap residues from being retained both on and within your towel fibers so you can continue to easily clean your car windows and paint without having to worry about cross-contamination residue from past uses.
- Ever wonder why your home-based laundry detergent isn’t returning your towels to pre-use condition? That’s mostly because these products aren’t designed to tackle the abuse that a car towel goes through.
- Towels used in a detail related environment are constantly being soiled by dirt as well as tough oil based remnants.
- Several different kinds of soiling and chemicals can be extracted off and deposited into your towels during the cleaning, drying and sealing stages which can make traditional laundry detergents almost useless.
- You need a powerful detergent like 3D Towel Kleen to break down and lift away all these troublesome remnants. If not, they can wreak havoc on windows, paint, chrome, interior trim and anywhere else a clean and clear surface is vitally important.
- Since detailers use towels for cleaning engines, wiping windows, drying of cars after washing and other uses you never know what kind of oil and grime is trapped in the towel fibers.
- If you happen to use a standard detergent, you are risking not getting rid of the oil and particles from the towels.
- In that case, your towels that were washed with the wrong detergent (especially dry detergents) may still have trapped oil residue or other abrasive particulates that can cause streaking and/or micro-scratching to your paint.
- Due to Towel Kleen’s powerful cleaning, rinsing and conditioning ability, these risks are mitigated greatly.
Towel Kleen can be used in all automotive cleaning environments including detail shops, car washes, dealerships, body shops or even by enthusiast detailers who are looking for the ultimate solution for clean towels.
Works great in conventional front and top loading residential as well as commercial washing machines. After using this liquid detergent, you will notice your towels remaining soft and fluffy while lasting longer than ever before. You’ll even be amazed at the transformation it can do on your older worn towels.
|Size||1 gal, 5 gal|